Still life, which is one of the biggest problems of our age, threatens our health in some cases. This situation becomes more serious with the addition of unhealthy and irregular nutrition.
Fat accumulating in different parts of the body causes different health problems and affects the person’s appearance and psychology after a while. Reasons such as excessive and irregular food consumption, supported by a sedentary and stressful life, are the basis of lubrication, especially in the umbilical region, which is frequently encountered in the society.
Fats around the abdomen and waist are more dangerous than those in the other part of the body. Lubrication around the internal organs has a negative effect on the hormone leptin, which controls appetite. Shock diets in written and visual media, on the other hand, necessarily bring new problems.
There are many navel melting exercises and proper nutrition methods to prevent health problems such as diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure-induced blood pressure that occurs over time when the waist circumference is not controlled. It is quite easy to eliminate this problem in a healthy way with the correct belly fat melting methods.
Belly melting diet
It is faster and easier to reach the solution when the methods commonly suggested among the umbilical melts are applied together. Healthy nutrition comes first among these methods. Practicing a belly-melting diet is a common method.
These diets are usually created individually by physicians or nutritionist dieticians. Differences occur in the list according to the type of lubrication, body mass index, life and nutritional habits. It is useful in this regard to change your belief habits, to give up certain types of food you consume regularly and to consume what you do not consume.
For example, it is very beneficial to reduce the amount of salt consumed in our country. Drinking a glass of water before meals will increase the feeling of fullness, which is a simple but effective method. In some cases, adding a few drops of lemon or a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water also speeds up the fat burning.
Although it is not in any case, it increases the calorie burning in the body thanks to the catechins in green tea and it can help to melt belly fat. Consumption of blueberries consumed in snacks has the same effect. Iron in green olives is important in adjusting blood sugar with its richness in vitamin E and fiber.
It is also recommended to consume foods rich in omega 3 at snacks. Besides being rich in oils that support Omega 3 production, walnuts also help protect your heart and brain health. Hazelnut is a recommended food to be consumed in balancing blood pressure. If chocolate is one of your indispensable items, you should prefer dark ones and not consume more than 20 grams.
Zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron rich in chocolate is the type of oil you need to pay attention to when buying. If possible, only products containing cocoa butter should be consumed. Olive oil, canola oil, almond oil, and avocado are also a monounsaturated fatty acid source.
Eating slowly, chewing abundantly is one of the things you need to do to eat right. In this way, it is possible to achieve a feeling of satiety without exhausting the digestive system. Exercise, which is among the core melting methods, is among the sine qua non.
Belly melting movements
Belly melting movements are also very useful in getting rid of excess fat in the body. Whether you are young or old, weak or fat, there are many exercises that can be done to get rid of fat in the belly area and have a healthy body.
In addition to the movements you can do at home, exercises to be performed outdoors or in the gym are essential for a healthy and aesthetic body. There is a false perception that it is difficult to give the fats in the lumbar region. In fact, when you start losing weight, weight is lost from the body.
In order to lose weight proportionally, balanced nutrition, proper diet and regular sports are indispensable. Sports such as walking, running, swimming, aerobics, cycling and tennis are pioneers in terms of belly-melting paths. In addition to these movements, which are referred to as cardio exercises, there are some special exercises for the abdominal region that lead to the burning of more calories.
- Plank movement is an effective exercise that is easy but tightens the abdominal muscles and is performed without tools. In this position, where the hands and elbows touch the ground, the body is supported with the toes. This position is maintained straight and taut for about 30 seconds. You can increase the number of repetitions of the movement according to your condition.
- Crunch is indispensable between the movements that melt the belly. Lying on your back, breaking the knees, hands are clamped under the head. The trunk is lifted up, allowing the abdominal muscles to contract. In this movement, breathing is taken while the body is raised, and breathing is given when it lands on the ground.
- Bicycle riding is done by lying on your back on the ground. The hands are combined behind the head and legs are lifted up and moved as if by turning the bicycle pedal.
- In the mountain climbing movement, the position is taken on the toes and the palms touch the ground before the elbows are broken. One foot, in turn, is slowly pulled towards the abdomen and brought back to its former position. When this movement is performed for 5 minutes, arm and back fat, as well as belly fat, are reduced and muscles are strengthened.
- In the abdominal movement, the back is lying on the ground and the palms are stopped to touch the ground. The legs are lifted as much as possible without bending conjoinedly. Head and shoulders are stable during movement. Breathing is exhaled when feet are raised, and breathing is lowered when lowered. It is recommended to do this movement about 10 times, depending on your condition.
- Clamping motion is applied to the side. The legs are opened at shoulder width. The hands are clamped at chest level and while this position is maintained, head, neck and back are fixed from the waist area to the right and left.
Belly melting exercises are quite many and varied. While mostly movements help the fat to dissolve, it also helps the muscles to strengthen and thus tighten the body. Proper nutrition and diet are important for the rapid burning of fat.
However, both nutrition and exercise movements should not be done in an unconscious manner, and help from a specialist should be made and a personalized plan should be created. Do not forget to have your checks regularly in order to have a healthy body by reducing your body fat.
Why does belly lubrication?
Lubrication in the navel region is a problem seen even in weak people today. This situation, which is not considered at the beginning, may turn into a problem that affects your health over time. Still life, which starts with the prolongation of time spent at desk jobs, can also occur in some cases with the abuse of technology. Less sleep is one of the factors that increase fat.
Those who sleep less than 6 hours gain weight more than those who sleep 8 hours. When this lifestyle is supported by the consumption of foods containing high sugar, insulin imbalance begins. The level of this hormone, which controls the sugar content in the blood, is also very important in lubrication. When insulin imbalance begins, blood sugar level and other blood values are disturbed.
This is especially effective in belly lubrication. High carbohydrate consumption is another factor that supports lubrication. Being genetically prone is one of the main reasons for belly lubrication. Many unbalanced and unhealthy eating habits such as carbonated drinks, excessive alcohol consumption, snacking snacks between meals also play a role in this unwanted situation. In this regard, diets and exercises for belly melting are extremely important for your health.